Position: Structural/Project Engineer
Deadline: 30 April 2019
The Structural or Project Engineer of AIT Solutions (AITS) is responsible to the Unit Head of Civil and Structural Unit Head of AITS. He/ She will be responsible for providing engineering expertise over a wide range of projects according to his expertise.
- Shall perform seismic fragility analysis and progressive collapse analysis.
- Shall perform modeling and design of buildings using common software such as ETABS, SAP 2000, SAFE, etc for performance based evaluation.
- Shall prepare the necessary design calculation sheets, drawings using Auto Cad and Microsoft Visio and the reports of the building project.
- Shall demonstrate team leadership while managing interns who are working on the same projects and while working together with colleagues and seniors.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The qualified candidate must have a graduate degree in engineering.
- He/she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in working on projects.
- He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to deliver requested materials in a timely manner.
- He/she must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
Previous Applicants need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants can submit their curriculum vitae and letter of application to:
Clarisa Cuares Lagura
Tel. no: +(662) 02 524 1211, +(662) 02 524 1011