Position: Structural Engineer
Deadline: 30 June 2017
Structural analysis and design of multi-story buildings, industrial buildings and bridges for consultancy projects. Ensure that projects are completed within the specified timelines and confirm that the completed design falls within jurisdictional codes and specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Structural system development and design of new buildings and bridges, design review of existing and new buildings and act as an independent engineering and review consultant and third party checker.
- Prepare technical reports that include the outcome from consultancy projects as well as specialized technical information regarding particular problems and issues.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Thai Nationals preferred
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Structural Engineering
- Extensive experience in structural analysis and design of reinforced concrete buildings and steel structures.
- Knowledge in Finite Element Analysis, Structural Dynamics, Seismic Resistant Design of buildings
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Expertise in the use of structural analysis and design packages: ETABS, SAP2000 and SAFE
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to unique and challenging problems
- Ability to work to time constraints and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with wide range of people
- Ability to take responsibility and function under minimal supervision
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants can submit their curriculum vitae and letter of application to:
Senior HR Manager
Tel. no: +(662) 02 524 1211, +(662) 02 524 1011