Position: Program Officer
Name of Program: Professional Master Degree in Civil Engineering Specialization in Structural Design of Tall Building (PM-CE)
Deadline: 30 April 2018
The Program Officer will primary look after the day to day administrative operation of the program and shall handle the following responsibilities:
- Shall be the point person responsible for responding to queries, both internal and external related to PM-CE.
- Shall prepare, communicate, and coordinate program level documents and compile outputs and ensure that key documents are available and accessible.
- Shall monitor, document, and monitor the financial transactions as when required.
- Shall prepare progress reports to the Unit Head and provides periodic project updates, as needed.
- Shall assist in the development of modules and manuals together with other implementing partners and team members.
- Shall work with Academic Teams and ensure accuracy and currency of teaching content in key learning areas.
- Shall assist in managing the program’s website, keeps information current, coordinates the content and prepares project profiles. Maintains the program’s pipeline of activities throughout the year, including tracking of allocation targets.
- Shall present reports for management, as and when required.
- Shall carry out any other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills:
- The qualified candidate must have an undergraduate degree in business or any related social science, Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
- He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in conducting administrative functions.
- He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to fulfill the administrative function of PM-CE.
- The Program Officer must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
The qualified candidate must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in leading the Unit. He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to fulfill the needs of the Unit. Must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants can submit their curriculum vitae and letter of application to:
Clarisa Cuares Lagura
Senior HR Manager
Tel. no: +(662) 02 524 1211, +(662) 02 524 1011