Position: Finance Manager
As a Finance Manager, he/she is primarily responsible to the Executive Director of AIT Solutions and shall handle the organization’s Financial Management System.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementing effective Financial Management Systems and techniques for AIT Solutions.
- Formulating strategic and long-term financial business plans.
- Projections, forecasting, and financial analysis, planning and reporting as & when required.
- Responsible for preparing financial statements.
- Supervising overall financial processes and coordinate with other units when needed.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Budget Preparation for all the funds and Projects
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Formulating strategic
- Opening and closing of projects
Qualifications and Skills:
- The qualified candidate must have a Master degree in Finance or MBA with minimum professional work experience of 5 to 7 years.
- Must have adequate level of knowledge about ERP and other Financial Softwares and knowledge about project based account.
- Preferably for Thai Nationals.
- He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in working with teams across the organization.
- He/she must be able to work independently be available to deliver requested job assignments in a timely manner.
- Accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants can submit their curriculum vitae and letter of application to:
Senior HR Manager
Tel. no: +(662) 02 524 1211, +(662) 02 524 1011