Position: Software Developer (.Net)
Deadline: 31 July 2018
We are looking for individuals in full-time position who are good communicators with experience in the .NET framework. In this role you will be using C#, VB.NET, SQL and ASP.NET framework to develop .NET applications for desktop, web, and mobile devices.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your technical skills and knowledge
- Be on a career path with growth and advancement
- Work in a dynamic environment
- Develop code per detailed specifications using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques under the direction of the project manager or team leader.
- Work with team to define detailed specifications and to deliver the results per customer requirements.
- Perform quality application development including requirements analysis, solution design, coding, and testing.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- At least 1-year practical experience in C# or VB.Net Practical experience in developing Windows Forms and WPF are nice to have
- Degree in Engineering is also preferred
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to learn and evaluate new tools and concepts
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Understanding of how to write clean code that manages complexity
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good at solving problems and thinking creatively
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants can submit their curriculum vitae and letter of application to:
Clarisa Cuares Lagura
Tel. no: +(662) 02 524 1211, +(662) 02 524 1011