Position: Project Development Officer
Deadline of Application: 15 May 2015
Serve as the key person in demonstrating how AIT Consulting Office demonstrates a win-win strategy to clients through project proposal writing. He/she must be creative in presenting complex solutions in written proposal for our clients, and develop past performance proposal strategy, solutions, and themes that support the winning strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Project Development Officer shall develop Expression of Interest (EOI), Concept Notes, and Project Proposals in the areas of Technology, Engineering, Environment, Development, and Management.
- Shall assist the Project Development Manager in all areas of the Unit.
- Shall edit content for timely and accurate proposals, concept notes, and EOI, and submit and solicit input from key departments as needed.
- Shall oversee project initiatives and communicate with other AIT professionals involved in the development of projects.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Masters preferred (Management or Engineering field)
- Combination of education and experience
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Project) experience is required
- Software (proposal tool) experience is preferred
- Demonstrate evidence of time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Demonstrate good communication and listening skills, good writing skills, decision-making skills
- Demonstrate ability to work independently in a multi-cultural environment
- Cooperative, approachable, reliable, effective, and efficient
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants can submit their curriculum vitae and letter of application to:
Clarisa Cuares Lagura
Senior HR Manager
Tel. no: +(662) 02 524 1211, +(662) 02 524 1011