AIT Consulting signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) with NEC Consultants (Private) Limited from Pakistan on 28th October 2010.
NEC Consultants is one of the largest environmental and energy consulting companies in Pakistan. Established in 1993 and with offices in Karachi, Lahore and Faisalabad, NEC employs over 100 professionals in a wide range of disciplines to perform large and small scale projects for private sector and international partner consulting companies, NGOs and financial institutions.
NEC consults, facilitates, mobilizes, outreaches and interacts with its stakeholders to enable communities, industries and governments to achieve the national sustainable development goals in the areas of environmental protection and resource efficiency.
The purpose of this MoA was to establish an agreement for the following:
• Cooperation in the areas of cleaner production and energy efficiency
• Joint development of projects for the general market in Pakistan and Middle East
• Development of a sustainability framework for industrial estates in Pakistan
• Review of structural designs and drawings of sewage treatment plants in Pakistan
• Plans to establishment of structure division at NEC
This MoA was signed in continuation of the MoU signed with AIT on 20th June 2010 as consortium partners to collaborate in consulting projects in the fields of environment, engineering and other disciplines in the Pakistan and Middle East markets.