Position: Software Developer (Engineering and Architecture Unit)
Deadline: 31 March 2017
- Develop windows based applications for engineering team for structural design and post-processing of structural analysis results
- Develop Excel macro for structural design calculations
- Develop Microsoft Word macro for reports
- Develop program to read output text files from structural analysis software
- Create excel file, enter large data, plot graphs etc
- Develop program to read data from AutoCAD files.
- Proficient at .NET, VBA, MATLAB
- Software Debugging
- Software Testing
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree (preferred) in Computer Science or related field.
- Proven working experience in web application programming
- Proven strong technical skills.
- Well motivated and team oriented with abilities to meet challenges
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work irregular hours.
- Energetic person used to taking own initiatives.
- Assertive problem diagnosis and logical problem solving skills
- Ability to work with team but also thrive working independently
- Can quickly learn diverse web technologies and techniques
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills in multitasked environment
- Effective English communication skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants can submit their curriculum vitae and letter of application to:
Senior HR Manager
Tel. no: +(662) 02 524 1211, +(662) 02 524 1011