Position: Senior Project Engineer
Deadline of Application: 31 January 2017
The Senior Project Engineer is responsible for structural analysis and design of multi-story buildings, industrial buildings and bridges for consultancy projects. He/she must ensure that projects are completed within the specified timelines and confirm that the completed design falls within jurisdictional codes and specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Structural system development and design of new buildings and bridges, design review of existing and new buildings and act as an independent engineering and review consultant and third party checker.
- Prepare technical reports that include the outcome from consultancy projects as well as specialized technical information regarding particular problems and issues.
Qualifications and Skills:
Bachelor or Master Degree in Structural Engineering
- Competitive skills in Seismic Hazard Assessment and Design of near-fault tall buildings
- Extensive experience in structural analysis and design of reinforced concrete buildings and steel structures.
- Knowledge in Finite Element Analysis, Structural Dynamics, Seismic Resistant Design of buildings
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Expertise in the use of structural analysis and design packages: ETABS, SAP2000 and SAFE
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to unique and challenging problems
- Ability to work to time constraints and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with wide range of people
- Ability to take responsibility and function under minimal supervision
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants can submit their curriculum vitae and letter of application to:
Senior HR Manager
Tel. no: +(662) 02 524 1211, +(662) 02 524 1011