Position: Senior Manager for Organization Development
Coordinator for AITS Organizational Development Services
Deadline: 31 March 2017
Responsible for developing and implementing programs that align workforce with key business strategies and initiatives and overall in-charge of overseeing Term of References of the nine (9) associate centers of AIT Solutions and assist in developing competency plans.
- Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with business goals.
- Consult with management and other leadership to identify business processes.
- Identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs that meet company goals.
- Develop methods for data file formatting, data analysis methodologies, and management reporting.
- Create effective strategic planning methods.
- Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets.
- Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Create competency models.
- Develop team-building exercises and workshops.
- Help employees create project timelines and deadlines.
- Implement major changes in all aspects of operation.
- Talk with management to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
- Resolve conflict within groups.
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas.
- Recommend training and development systems.
- Create definitions of desired individual or group performance.
- Master or Doctorate Studies on Organizational Development or related field.
- 10 to 15 years of proven working experience in Organizational Development work or related field
- Well motivated and team oriented with abilities to meet challenges
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work irregular hours.
- Energetic person used to taking own initiatives.
- Assertive problem diagnosis and logical problem solving skills
- Ability to work with team but also thrive working independently
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills in multitasked environment
- Effective English communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants can submit their curriculum vitae and letter of application to:
Senior HR Manager
Tel. no: +(662) 02 524 1211, +(662) 02 524 1011