Position: Quality Assurance Manager
Deadline of Application: 31 May 2015
The Quality Assurance Manager will lead the quality assurance effort of AITC and help direct AITC in achieving “best practice” quality systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Quality Assurance Manager shall review and maintain chronological record of AIT Consulting documentation such as project proposals, reports, technical documents, records and any correspondence to the client in respect of formatting, language, and appropriateness
- Shall process documents for revision and approval, monitor the distribution, and/or reconciliation of process or reference documents
- Shall ensure that all document control activities are carried out in accordance with AITC policy and regulatory requirements
- Shall review publications of AIT Consulting such as magazine, newsletter, brochures, website contents, etc
- Shall provide support and assistance in implementation of Quality Management System in AITC
- Shall assist and contribute in achieving quality objectives set forth by AITC
- The Quality Assurance Manager should maintain numerical, alphabetical, chronological document revision record system and follow procedures in accordance with AITC policy and regulatory framework
Qualifications and Skills:
- Masters preferred (Communications or any related field)
- Combination of education and experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Project) experience is required
- Experience with standard computer applications and use of general office equipment.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative, and independence in working.
- Must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to deliver requested workload in a professional and timely manner.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants can submit their curriculum vitae and letter of application to:
Clarisa Cuares Lagura
Senior HR Manager
Tel. no: +(662) 02 524 1211, +(662) 02 524 1011