Position: Project Development Officer
Deadline: 30 September 2018
The Project Development Officer of AIT Solutions (AITS) shall be responsible to the CEO of AITS and shall be do the following functions:
- Shall oversee project initiatives and attend meetings and seminars for and communicate with other AIT professionals involved in the development of projects
- Shall develop Expression of Interest, Concept Notes and Project Proposals
- Shall assist the other units of AITS with their ongoing projects when needed
- Shall participate in meetings and seminars related to business development of AITS
- Shall develop any report needed by the Unit Head
- The qualified candidate must have a Master Degree in any related field.
- He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in working on projects.
- He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to deliver requested reports in a timely manner.
- Must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants can submit their curriculum vitae and letter of application to:
Tel. no: +(662) 02 524 1211, +(662) 02 524 1011