Position: Project Development Officer
Deadline of Application: Anytime Soon (urgent hiring)
The Project Development Officer of AIT Solutions (AITS) shall be responsible to the Project Manager and to the Executive Director of AIT Solutions in:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shall develop Expression of Interest, Concept Notes and Project Proposals in the areas of services of AIT Solutions.
- Shall serve as primary proposal writer, drafting, editing, and ensuring final production of competitive proposal for submission to donor; use writing skills to transform technical content and conceptual design into polished final proposals that are responsive to client guidelines
- Work with internal departments across AITS or AIT and partners to collect all necessary documents, including but not limited to Teaming Agreement, Letters of Commitment, CVs and other documents and standardize these to the proposal /project guidelines for the work at hand.
- Ensuring effective and ongoing communication among external partners, and project collaborators throughout the proposal development process.
- Shall assist the Project Development Manager in the management and coordination of AITS existing project activities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- The qualified candidate must have a Master degree in relevant field required (social sciences, applied sciences, business, or similar).
- He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in conducting the center’s project proposals.
- He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to fulfill the project development needs of AIT Solutions.
- He/She must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants can submit their curriculum vitae and letter of application to:
Clarisa Cuares Lagura
Senior HR Manager
Tel. no: +(662) 02 524 1211, +(662) 02 524 1011
in relevant field required (social sciences, applied sciences, business, or similar)