For admission in Professional Master in Structural Design of Tall Buildings, all applicants required to have:
- Bachelors and/ or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum three years’ experience as practicing engineer
- English proficiency score [TOEFL IBT: 80, TOEFL CBT: 213, IELTS (Academic): 6.0 (Band 6.0 or above in Writing)]
- Two letter of recommendations
- Your recent CV
- For January 2021 intake: Application deadline 10th December 2020
- For August 2021 intake: Application deadline 30th June 2021
How to Apply?
Step 1: Express your interest to join PMTB http://solutions.ait.ac.th/pmtb/apply-now/
Or send an email: Justin@ait.ac.th or Chaturvedh@ait.ac.th
Step 2: Provide the requested documents (Bachelor/ Master degree & transcript, TOEFL/ IELTS score, Two referrals, CV, and passport copy), and undertake online aptitude test to gauge current understanding of topics and for stepping into Blended Learning ecosystem.
Step 3: Login into PMTB online platform.
Admission and Tuition Fee
- Admission Fee: USD 800
- Tuition Fee: USD 500 per credit (total program Tuition Fee: USD 15,000)
Note: The students pay only for the enrolled credits in a given semester.
On a case-to-case basis we may consider fellowships (not exceeding 6 credits) which the applicants can avail in their last semester.