Position: PM-TB Program Officer
Deadline: 30 April 2019
We are looking for individuals in full-time position who can handle Professional Masters in Tall Buildings Program (PMTB) offered by Civil and Infrastructure Engineering (CIE) Department, School of Engineering and Technology and managed by AIT Solutions.
- The Program Officer will primary look after the day to day administrative operation of the program and shall handle the following responsibilities:
- Shall be the point person responsible for responding to queries, both internal and external related to PMTB.
- Shall prepare, communicate, and coordinate program level documents and compile outputs and ensure that key documents are available and accessible.
- Shall be responsible for the budgetary process and ensure adherence with respect to financial requirements of the Institute. Documenting financial transactions and monitoring monthly finances.
- Shall prepare progress reports to the Unit Head and provides periodic project updates, as needed.
- Shall assist in the development of training tools, modules and manuals together with other implementing partners and team members.
- Shall work with Academic Teams and ensure accuracy and currency of teaching content in key learning areas.
- Shall assist in managing the program’s website, keeps information current, coordinates the content and prepares project profiles. Maintains the program’s pipeline of activities throughout the year, including tracking of allocation targets.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The qualified candidate must have an undergraduate degree in business or any related social science.
- He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in conducting administrative functions.
- He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to fulfill the administrative function of PMTB.
- The Program Officer must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
Previous Applicants need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants can submit their curriculum vitae and letter of application to:
Clarisa Cuares Lagura
Tel. no: +(662) 02 524 1211, +(662) 02 524 1011