Position: Marketing Strategist & Partner Development Officer
Deadline: 30 April 2017
The Marketing Strategist & Partner Development Officer shall be responsible to the Project Development Manager of the Business Development Unit of AIT Solutions, and attend to the following responsibilities:
- Shall develop and implement partner relationship plans, business capture strategies, and teaming guidelines for targeted partner of AIT Solutions.
- Shall be a prime driver in fostering and coordinating key partner relationships to meet objectives including (i)Increased revenue opportunities (ii) building a network of trusted partners, strategic consultants, and third party organizations, and (iii) representing Professional Services interests in partnering opportunities; perform conflict resolution as needed.
- Shall effectively communicates with and engages internal AIT teams (ex. Proposal Development Manager, Business Development Manager, Project Manager & Coordinator, Finance and Accounting, AIT staff & faculty, etc.) as necessary to collaborate on prospective client pursuits.
- Shall be responsible for performing follow-up with clients on a regular basis and scheduling regular meetings/conference calls with the clients. Must maintain regular contact with prospects via email or telephone
- Shall develop and present proposals, client presentations and perform negotiations
- Shall formulate marketing and business development strategies for long term growth and sustainability of AIT Solutions services.
- Formulate and implement country specific plans for expansion of AIT Solutions services.
- Demonstrate ability to exchange information clearly and concisely and to present ideas, report facts and other information.
- Maintain and update contact database weekly in MIS System.
- Prepare and present high quality proposals and reports
Qualifications & Skills:
- The qualified candidate must have an MBA or any graduate degree related to Project Management.
- He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in working on projects.
- He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to deliver requested materials in a timely manner.
- The Marketing Strategist & Partner Development Officer Officer must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AIT Solutions in a professional manner.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants can submit their curriculum vitae and letter of application to:
Clarisa Cuares Lagura
Senior HR Manager
Tel. no: +(662) 02 524 1211, +(662) 02 524 1011