Position: Finance Officer
Deadline: 15 February 2019
The Finance Officer of AIT Solutions (AITS) shall be responsible to the Executive Director and shall assist in monitoring the financial system in order to ensure that the finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Shall be able to check project balances, project expenses, and provide details of income and expenses as required by the project lead;
- Shall be able to develop budgeting for the project upon the request and broad level guidance from the project head/unit head
- Shall be detailed in tracking the expenses, flow of funds into respective funds and project accounts
- Shall be able to coordinate diligently and cooperate with the central AIT Finance
- Shall be able to deal with requests from clients/faculties/consultants regarding the status of their contribution in the project, and inform project head/unit head regarding any issues of conflict or financial challenges in the project
- Shall be able to for examine financial matters within AITS very carefully, and raise concerns to CEO or Unit Head if any red flags appear in project accounts or funds.
- Shall handle all accounting records and book keeping and post in the Peach Tree Accounting System All Financial Accountant Data posting and reconciliation of records
- Shall be able to understand the P&P of AIT very strongly
- Shall be intermediate to power user of Excel
- Shall be intermediate to power user of MS Word
- Shall be familiar with accounting standards and a team player, detail oriented, punctual, and dependable.
- The qualified candidate must have an undergraduate degree on finance, accounting or related field and fluent in speaking and writing English and Thai Language and preferably Thai National.
- He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in conducting financial matters.
- He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to keep the accounting records up to date.
- The Finance must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AIT Solutions in a professional manner.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants can submit their curriculum vitae and letter of application to:
Tel. no: +(662) 02 524 1211, +(662) 02 524 1011