Position: Business Development Officer
Deadline: 31 May 2019
The Business Development Officer of AIT Solutions (AITS) shall be responsible to the Unit Head of the Business Development Unit and shall be do the following functions:
- Shall oversee project initiatives and attend meetings
- Shall communicate with other AIT professionals involved in the development of projects;
- Shall discuss issues relating to project management, project delivery, keeping notes about the project progress for the projects/initiatives assigned to him by the Unit Head or the Executive Director
- Shall be able to relay information and take actions as required to support the projects or initiatives assigned to him
- Shall work independently with the clients and keep the team informed about ongoing discussions with the clients
- Shall develop Expression of Interest, Concept Notes, Project Proposals, and Presentations,
- Shall assist the other units of AITS with their ongoing projects when needed
- Shall participate in meetings and seminars related to business development of AITS
- Shall develop any report, analysis, or presentation requested by the Unit Head
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Master Degree in any related field (preferably Thai Nationals)
- He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in working on projects.
- He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to deliver requested reports in a timely manner.
- Must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
The qualified candidate must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in leading the Unit. He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to fulfill the needs of the Unit. Must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AIT in a professional manner.
Previous Applicants need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants can submit their curriculum vitae and letter of application to:
Clarisa Cuares Lagura
Tel. no: +(662) 02 524 1211, +(662) 02 524 1011